Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Musings; An Unreserved view

Musings….. It is strange how certain events push us so close to the wall and at the end of the road we realise that the particular wall is a door that leads to the destination that we believed was unattainable. I am glad because certain event in my life in recent times has allowed me to find that wall. Life is like a television series, with so many never ending issues to sort and the faster you sort one, and another comes in, in a larger magnitude. In recent times, I have also come to the conclusion that nobody can really hit that break even point that we always clamour for, what you will attain however is equilibrium. Wherein you would have to settle for whatever life dictates for you. I’m so glad for the presence of certain people in my life. Did I say glad? Glad cannot begin to describe my gratitude because looking back now I can understand why it was so difficult to break up with some of them when we fight. I remember when we first met, I tripped, my heart skipped a beat and I fell head over heels. I didn’t mean that as a figure of speech, I actually tripped and fell head over heels the first time I saw you. Since then you have grown to become a pillar in my life, an individual that had a say in some of my life decisions, you were probably one of the first individual that made TASUED awesome for me. Yeah, we are not as close as we once were and we probably will never be close again ever, but you were one stubborn case that I may never solve. “if God says that I will marry a lame man, then so be it” these are words that you should avoid uttering, by all means, never say it again if you can. to be continued.....

No comments: