Monday, September 5, 2011

The You In Me by Ojuola David Abayomi

Do you know how I feel
I wonder why you call it Pain
Do you see when you look
In the brightness through utter
darkness
I am here
Should you not be there
Though we make most of what we
have
We cannot know all they take
All I know is what I make
What's been made is what will show
An identity given to what many may
never know
In snow I am warm for a Kindred but
hurtful one resides in my Heart
In snooze we are one for all worries
seems to vanish momentarily
Yet in the wake she arouses like an
eagle sowering far above
Set to plunge bringing one to it's end,
not in hatred maybe for love
Yes the love of our Belly
When did things become so messy
Many atimes I pretend to be busy
But only you know of the me you call
lazy
Lazy me but crazy you
Crazy you with many faults
Very much needed to prove my worth
My Worth I think, even the world
knows your path
My path you plot, for u alone know
where to start
We plan for now
We play tommorrow
Where is yesterday, why can't today
What about everyday
Questions asked by a twisted mind
Queries out of mindless kind

No comments: