Thursday, November 11, 2010

Someone's Sleeping in My Bed

Someone is sleeping in my bed,
And that person's messing with my head,
Caressing my sweet and succulent skin,
Committing an unforgivable sin,
Holding my pillow to his mouth,
Plastering it with kisses inside and out.
Someone is drinking from my milk,
That person is playing and toying with my silk,
What that person is doing is very wrong,
Yet he's been doing it for long.


Someone is sleeping in my bed,

When he should have been sleeping on the couch instead,
And chose to wear clothes from my wardrobe,
Parading around my bedroom in my most expensive robe,
Pleasing the eye that is my world,
Without saying as much as a word,
It looks like someone is pleasing my chick,
Giving me thoughts that makes me sick,
What shall I do? What is the trick,
I feel as though I've been hit with a brick...

2 comments: